Home  |  As Featured On  |  Advertising  |  Parties I Like!  |  Contact Me  |  About  |  Shop


Monday, October 19, 2009

Free Paper? Yes Please!

Why does paper make me so happy? It doesn't matter because it just DOES! So, when I found out I could get truly adorable paper for free (read it- FREE), I decided to jump on it. Now you can get free paper too!

Traylor Papers is offering free stationary and here's the deal:

"Send us an email to VIP@traylorpapers.com with your name and address and we'll send you a free customized card with your name. Tell us your favorite colors and/or style (i.e., whimsical, classic, girly ..., etc) and we will try to make you a match :) BONUS: post this offer on your blog or wall, send us a link, and we'll send you a few extra! Good thru 10/28/09!"

3 comments:

  1. I love that you have entered the blogging world! It's fun and a great way to get ideas. I should send you some of my blogs that have decorating ideas, etc. I can't wait to follow your crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are kindred spirits. I also LOVE paper. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post, Courtney! Your cute cards are on the way via mail -- hope you like them :) Lisa www.traylorpapers.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails