Home  |  As Featured On  |  Advertising  |  Parties I Like!  |  Contact Me  |  About  |  Shop


Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Don't Agonize, Organize!

We've heard it before: “Don't agonize, organize”. Yet here I am agonizing. Could it be the agony in my lower back, after spending hours sitting on the floor in my living room? Yes. I recently received a BUNCH of crafting items from my Aunt and Grandma. Look at all the goodies I scored!



How do I organize it all?? It's official- I am going to need to create a crafting space in my house. Call the hubby- he has some dry-walling to do! I would love a place like this. I don't think that will happen anytime soon. I will just have to improvise.

I may not have a "crafting space," but I certainly do have all the supplies to fill the place including these adorable cans from the original crafter of my family, my darling Grandma! These will definitely have a special place front and center in my (future) crafting station.



I had to chuckle because if you look closely in the picture above, you will see the cute duck-shaped pencil holder, hand-crafted by my wonderful Grandpa. It comes complete with scribbles on the sides, crafted by one of the grandchildren many moons ago (maybe it was me?). I can't wait for that little guy to sit next to grandma's cans. The thought of it "quacks" me up. (Get it? hehehe)

All this organizing led me to a grateful moment. I am lucky to come from such a "crafty" family. My grandmother, the artist; my grandfather, the woodworker; my mother, the fellow red headed crafter (she used to own her own crafty store); and my father, the fixer-upper of anything. (Just to name a few.) Where would I be without these people to inspire me?

What inspires you? Leave a comment and let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails