Home  |  As Featured On  |  Advertising  |  Parties I Like!  |  Contact Me  |  About  |  Shop


Sunday, November 29, 2009

Vintage Christmas Postcard

My Aunt is an amazing crafter. I have many fond memories of watching her and my mom make things together, and once I was old enough, they always let me join in too. Yes, there were many hours of friendly plastic jewelry making, dollhouse painting, and rubber stamping. Ahh the memories!

So, I was not surprised when our Christmas card arrived on Friday from her. It is BEAUTIFUL! She took a vintage post card (mine is dated from 1912), embellished it with vintage buttons, ribbon and other trinkets, then glittered it all over. The tag on the front says, "Wishing you an old fashioned Merry Christmas". Perfect.





4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How perfect is that! Lucky you!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card. Your Aunt is very crafty and talented. It is just so perfect! Just found you and wanted to say hey from a fellow Red Head!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails