Home  |  As Featured On  |  Advertising  |  Parties I Like!  |  Contact Me  |  About  |  Shop


Friday, March 25, 2011

I Spray Paint in Rhythm!

Hi there! Happy Friday! This is hilarious and I can't believe I am about to type this, but I just had a realization! I totally spray paint to a rhythm!! Yup, that's right! Call me Crazy, but it might be due to the fact that we just got back from a mini trip to Nashville where the weather was like in the 70's and then here in Michigan we had a SNOW DAY this week. But today, when I saw the sun I told myself it was time to spray paint some items.


So I dragged everything outside and began to spray when all of the sudden...

"Jolly Old Saint Nicholas, lean your ear this waaaaaaay"

(Picture a smooth, even coated spray with every word.)

What??? First off, WHY am I spray painting to the beat? And Secondly, WHY does the beat have to be a CHRISTMAS song?? Are you kidding? Have I completely lost it? Please tell me you do something equally as weird. Do you spray paint to a rhythm?? In the very least, please laugh very hard at this post and then pretend like it never happened. Hehehehehe!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I bound up and down the stairs to a rhythm and usually a song. Does that help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find rhythms in my typing at work...?! And I try and repeat the rhythm, everytime I manage to, I beam with glee. Sad, eh? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too funny! I enjoy your blog and wanted to let you know that I awarded you the stylish blogger award...check it out @ 1luckeegirl.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend!

    LaKeta

    ReplyDelete
  4. when i spray paint in my head I'm saying doot doot doot doot with every spray back and fourth :-) so don't feel bad! ha ah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for making me feel better everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails