Home  |  As Featured On  |  Advertising  |  Parties I Like!  |  Contact Me  |  About  |  Shop


Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pegboard Update

I've had this pegboard around for as long as I can remember. My Mom and I painted it for one of my first apartments when I finished college. Now I have hanging up by our back door to hang coats and bags on. I just thought it could use a little update though. This is how she turned out... what a beauty!


I used my Silhouette to cut out the stencil for the numbers.

I measured and spaced out the stencils because I am crazy like that.

Begin stenciling.

Let it all dry.

Hang it back up!
It's a great home for my market bag!


I'm going to link to these parties this week.

5 comments:

  1. Great job on the stencilling!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! Easy as one, two, three? :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute...I love the numbers so simple yet so stylish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turned out great! I love that you have kept it since college too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea!

    ~Dawn
    http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails